tirsdag 14. september 2010

LIFE IN FATICK

I have now been in Senegal 13 days. It has been an interesting period. I have learned a lot already. Today I have decided to stay home, relaxing and organizing things. At the moment, I am waiting for the furnitures to come. The carpenter promised to bring it on Saturday, so I hope that will happen.

But today I’ll relax… read a book and just enjoy life. It is warm. I would like to get myself a thermometer, so that I can see how high the temperatures are. I have got an aircondition in my room. I tried to sleep in 22 degrees, but even as strange as it sounds, 22 degrees was to cold. I was freezing. I tried 25 too and even that was cold. The reason why I have aircondition in my bedroom, is so that I can do some work there. I am also scared of mosquitos, so with aircondition I can sleep with the windows closed.