fredag 8. juni 2012

Psalm 119


The longest chapter in the Bible is Psalm 119, with 176 verses. I love this Psalm because it express the wishes I have for my own life. If I can depend on His Word, studying it and learn from it more and more, I will be strong. His word will give me strength and happiness. His word will give me peace. His word will give me everything I need to be the one He wants me to be.

"Your word is a lamp to guide me and a light for my path!"
"Give me strength, as you promised, and I shall live; don't let me be disappointed in my hope!"

The psalmist of Psalm 119 writes much about keeping Gods commands. I have tried, but I have found that it's not easy. Actually, it is impossible for us if we try on our own. But if we let God reign in our lives, it is possible. Then ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
I wish and I pray that I could come closer to Him every day, so that He can give me strength and joy to live more and more according to his word. Maybe it will gives me struggles and even enemies I didn't have from before. Maybe it will give me struggles and adversities. But if I keep close to Him - He will lead me through it all! And I will become stronger every step of the way.

Through It All Lyrics
Verse 1:i've Had Many Tears And Sorrows,i've Had Questions For Tomorrow,there's Been Times I Didn't Know Right From Wrong.but In Every Situation,god Gave Me Blessed Consulation,that My Trials Come To Only Make Me Strong. verse 2:i've Been To Lots Of Places,i've Seen A Lot Of Faces,there's Been Times I Felt So All Alone.but In My Lonely Hours,yes, Those Precious Lonely Hours,jesus Lets Me Know That I Was His Own chorus:through It All, through It All,i've Learned To Trust In Jesus, i've Learned To Trust In God.through It All, through It All,i've Learned To Depend Upon His Word. 
verse 3:i Thank God For The Mountains,and I Thank Him For The Valleys,i Thank Him For The Storms He Brought Me Through.for If I'd Never Had A Problem,i Wouldn't Know God Could Solve Them,i'd Never Know What Faith In God Could Do                       (A.Crouch)


Isn't it wonderful?  We have to learn to depend on His word!