tirsdag 19. juni 2012

My GOD is STRONG!

Why should I worry when I know that my God is strong? If my God was a small god – if he was weak. Then it wouldn’t have been that easy to trust him. But God – the one true living God – is STRONG!

He tells us that if we are weak – He will fill us with his strength. His strength is made perfect in weakness. With all due respect – I think Gods strength is made extra perfect because of me. If God needed me to be strong, so that he could strengthen my strength, I am afraid I would have failed even from the start. It isn’t that I see myself as very weak. I actually think that is one of my weaknesses. The thing is that some of us really think we can do more than we can. When life is easygoing and we feel that we are moving forward and upward, some of us think that we are managing. It makes us feel stronger than we are. That feels good for a while – until problems arise and our own strength is being tested. Then we realize that we aren’t as strong as we thought.

My GOD is STRONG! I can rely on Him all the time, in spite of different circumstances and situations. He is strong and His strength is made perfect in weakness.