mandag 30. august 2010

My life is good and I am truly blessed!!!

I am so happy to tell everybody that my life is good. Maybe it sounds a bit egosentric, but sometimes it is important to sit down, relax and be greatful for all the things we have. When I do, I just have to praise my Lord and Savour that made all this possible for me.

I spent last weekend in Bergen. Simon had his confirmation-celebration. I am so greatful to God, that made it possible for me to spend these days with Simon and his family. I really love them and I am especially proud of my four boys up there. Today we had our last supper, so to speak. My brothers, sisters (in-laws) and their sons and daughters, came to enjoy this afternoon with me.

I am really going to miss them. My nieces and nephews here are also very dear to me. So I am glad I will see them again soon.

Therefor – Jonatan, Simon, Hans Jakob, Andrea, Sindre, Peter August, Selma, Alfred og Marte: We’ll meet again soon – and I am really looking forward to it.